Our Safety Promises
Per the province-wide order, masks at all times when not at your table, including being seated, upon exiting and when using the washroom. Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Mario’s Kitchen and Gracie’s Next Door is open for dine-in and take-out/delivery, with an unwavering commitment to guest and staff safety. We are meeting or exceeding all WorkSafeBC protocols with a COVID-19 Safety Plan. Precautions include:
- Fully retrained staff, providing each with a COVID-19 Employee Handbook, and requiring a signed declaration that they understand the employee protocols and commitment to safety.
- Where physical distancing does not permit, our staff will be fully masked or wearing face shields.
- Detailed disinfecting logs for both front of house and kitchen, with regular sanitizing schedules for all surfaces.
- During peak periods, we will have a dedicated washroom staff person, disinfecting between use.
- Reservations are encouraged during peak periods, to avoid guests waiting in close proximity. We will be spacing seating to allow for a full table sanitizing between reservations.
- We’ve moved to single use napkins and menus.
- Both Gracie’s and Mario’s are receiving a weekly Virus Vaporizer™ Service from Enviro-Master, using an EPA registered disinfectant to kill pathogens, including COVID-19 on all hard surfaces, both inside and outside of both restaurants.
- We have installed Safe Haven Air Tech’s Advanced Oxidation Technology (AOT) in our HVAC system, eliminating viruses and other airborne elements on surfaces and in the air.
- Please follow Dr. Henry’s guidelines while in the restaurant, remaining at your table unless arriving or departing, or using the washroom.