In keeping with recommendations made by government and health care officials, Mario’s Kitchen and Gracie’s Next Door will no longer be open for seated restaurant service, effective immediately. While not officially ordered to remain closed, we feel that it is the best way to keep our community healthy and follow the social distancing guidelines provided.
We will be serving take away and fulfilling delivery orders for as long as it is safe to do so, immediately from Mario’s menu and offering Gracie’s menu online by midweek. We will offer delivery beginning at 11:30 daily. We recognize that these are challenging times and plan to continue serving the community, by taking the following precautions:
• Our kitchen will continue to follow all FoodSafe procedures, preventing the spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
• Additional precautions such as gloves, hand washing every fifteen minutes and a sanitizing schedule with increased frequency of all surfaces have been implemented.
• We have spoken to our suppliers, and they have guaranteed the safety of our restaurants’ supply chain with heightened precautions on their end.
• Our drivers will wear gloves and will sanitize point-of-sale machines with a 90% alcohol solution between each transaction.
• We will not be accepting cash, only contactless transactions.
• Our staff will not report for work if they have symptoms of any illness, regardless of how minor.
• If you are self-isolating due to symptoms or a recent return to Canada, please order and pay online using your credit card, then let us in the comments section, providing a mobile number. Our driver will drop the order at your door and send a text message notification.